Saturday, March 22, 2008

Rodeo - Part 3

Some other Livestocks


The Goat...mek mek..


The Donkey Ride... This is a real donkey, not like the one in Genting Highlands


This lazy creature... eat and sleep all day long.. PIG !


Mary had a little LAMB... this one is quite BIG


Old Mek Mek...


The Mother PIG is so productive


The Mother Pig, Minnie just gave birth to a bunch of little piggies..


You can see this LIVE... The eggs are hatching.. and all the little chicks are coming out.


I think they are Hamsters


The Big Fat Rabbit...and I

1 comment:

Alex said...

waahh.. watching chicks hatching much be quite an experience. Eventhough I've seen it from TV Pendidikan long time ago, but I've never seen it live! But the cows and the pics and the goats.... I am glad you're very happy there, it must be like a reunion party there and seeing all your relatives right?? wahahahahahaa (kidding nia kidding niaaa!!)