Saturday, March 1, 2008

Walking around Galleria which is behind my hotel

Date: 1 March 2008
After a heavy lunch, I went for a walk behind my hotel. There are a lot of shops. Below are some of the pictures I took.


The Container Store
This shore features storage and organization products. Offers a space planning feature.


DSW - a shoe shop...so many different types of shoes are available for sale.


There are so many shoes over here. And they are all on SALE !! Still thinking what which shoe I should buy.


Coach is a leading American marketer of fine accessories & gifts in leather, suede and signature fabric. It is cheaper to buy it here in US than in KL. You can get about 40% cheaper.


Jamba Juice - I ordered a drink with Oranges, Carrot and Banana. They all blended together. It is nice and full of vitamins..

1 comment:

Alex said...

When things are on sale in US, they REALLY are on sale one. So it's a good time to shop, and PLUS you can get a tax refund if you buy from those Tax-free outlet! Shop wisely, that's what you should do when you're on business trip ^^ heeeheeeheeeheee