Sunday, March 16, 2008

A Visit to the Space Center, Houston

Date: 9 March 2008 (Sun)

I visited the NASA Space Center in Houston. Mostly everyone who visited Houston will visit this place. It is about 40 min from the hotel. The entrance fee is USD9, which is quite reasonable.


The old Space Shuttle


The Toilet Bowl for the astronauts

The Astronaut's Costumes

The control panel inside the Space Shuttle

The Mission Control Center


Space Shuttle inside NASA
The ROCKET !!
Some photos with the Astronauts...

The moon is really heavy !

Skinny Rocket

The Rocket Capsule

I definitely don't look like an Astronaut

He is just above my head...

Inside the Rocket Capsule

I am touching the moon...No joke !!

The Space Shuttle and I


Goodbye NASA !

1 comment:

Alex said...

These are really nice pictures! I know since long time ago that it's highly recommended to anyone who visits Houston, and I never got a chance to see any pictures so far, but these are really great! I am glad you went there, and kalau ada rezeki, I'll visit there some time in near future too! ^^